I have been doing the NaNoWriMo this month and I am writing Lovell and Iven’s story. and I have been going through a cycle of emotions, going from;
- “I’m not very good with words, why on earth did I think trying to write a story was a good idea?!?!”
- “What’s the point? Nobody would ever read it?”
- “I have no idea what I’m doing”
- “I have no idea where I’m going this”
- “I’ve only ever written short stories in the past” (but they were usually my only saving grace in language exams ^^;)
- and just general feelings of hopelessness but still going through with it because I don’t want to give up >.>;
And I’ve just been leaving myself notes saying “try and have this make sense” . . . So yeah that’s what I’ve been doing. . .
I drew this from a little scene in the story as a bit of relief. It makes sense in context, well I at least hope it does ^^;
Sorry for it’s rough look, it was done quicker than I usually work. I don’t really like the top panel but I quite like the other panels though, especially Iven’s and that I think his hand is one of the best hands I have ever drawn or will draw for a long time.
I hope you all like it 😀